Five fall sick after consuming poisonous mushroom in Chitwan

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Close
Posted by Rajesh KC June 28, 2014 :
In Chitwan Five persons including four members of a single family have fallen sick after consuming poisonous mushroom. This incident happened at Kaule VDC, the remote VDC in Chitwan district, on Saturday. Police today informed that of them, condition of Kanchhi is critical. Although all 12 family members of the same family had consumed the mushroom, four of them had fallen sick. Two years back, eight members of a family died after eating poisonous mushroom in Lothar-9, Kanda of Chitwan district. Also in 2010 three members of a family died and seven others have fallen sick after consuming poisonous mushroom in same district.
  • Rating:
  • Views:601 views
  • Tags: -
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Write a comment

*